My name is Bernd Artmüller, 32 years young and I live in Vienna, Austria.
I'm passionate about blockchain, clean code that scales and UX. When I'm not coding, I'm either doing some kind of sports, reading, cooking or trying a new coffee espresso blend - preferably dark Italian roast.
In the last 10+ years, I started out as a web developer freelancer and began founding 4 startups. This allowed me to learn about entrepreneurship, startups, coding, UX, product management and much more.
My Skills and Technology I'm working with
In my 10+ years of being a professional web developer, and through founding multiple startups, I was able to collect a broad skillset.
- NodeJS, Python
- Vue.js, React, Svelte
- AWS, elastic.co
- Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Gitlab, Github, CI/CD, Docker
- System Design, Monitoring
- Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Pattern recognition
Product Management & Growth
- Search Engine Optimization (strong focus on technical SEO)
- User Funnel Optimization (Hotjar, GA, Tag Manager, Amplitude)
- Roadmap planning
- Leading a team of developers
- Investor/Stakeholder relations
- Business Development
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with others and attending meetups.
- Why we moved zoomsquare.com away from client side frameworks and JS stuff we use to make our user experience instant , ViennaJS - 2017
Reach out to me if you're interested having me as a speaker at an event.